Expertise in environmental projects
Since 1989, PLANAVE has integrated environmental aspects to the engineering disciplines, incorporating to its staff professionals capable of providing the clients complete and integrated solutions in carrying out feasibility studies and designs, considering, beyond the technical, economical and institutional features, the environmental conditions.
The company’s technicians hold consistent experience on studies and designs linked to the environment, with emphasis on aquatic ecosystems (coastal, estuarine, lagune, hydrographics) and continental, being able to develop environmental studies of various kinds and to accompany projects at all stages of environmental licensing at governmental agencies, at all levels.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA/RIMA);
- Basic environmental programs: PBA, PCA, diagnostics and viability;
- Advisement and supervision on environmental licensing and public hearings;
- Studies for risk analysis;
- Management plans and designs for environmental protection areas;
- Environmental education;
- Environmental engineering;
- Environmental monitoring;
- Emergency response plan.